That's all I had left in my fridge and larder.
So here's what I did with them.
I call this recipe: Pasta infused stilton on a bed of green leafy salad.
1) Cook the pasta as per packet instructions. As much as you can eat. I never know how much is enough. I always think the dry pasta I put in the boiling water looks too mean a portion, so I add a little bit more at a time. Until of course I realise the pasta triples in volume once cooked.
2) Drain pasta.
3) Using the same pan where the pasta was cooked and crumble stilton - a lot of stilton - lots and lots and lots of stilton (smelly blue veined cheese - absolutely the best thing ever since the invention of marmite).
4) Using a very low heat option on the cooker, add the pasta to the stilton.
5) Once the cheese is melted and the pasta evenly coated, turn everything off.
6) Chop lettuce and cucumber, arrange in a shallow dish. Pour the pasta mixture on it.
Try and enjoy.