I call this recipe:
The noodle quickie
The noodle quickie that's probably already a recipe somewhere and I'm too late to patent it and earn tons of money from it recipe
1. Cook noodles (as many or as little as you can eat)as per packet instructions.
2. Rummage through cupboard and/or fridge for that jar of chilli sauce you bought for half price at Waitrose during the sales.
3. The chilli sauce could be mild or sweet or extra hot.
4. Once the noodles are cooked and drained return to pan with heat off.
5. Douse with the sauce of your choice.
This recipe is very flexible. Add all sorts to it (cooked tofu or veg etc) and then douse in sauce. Yum.