The fab Nicki of Wool'N'Nuts has nominated me for this award:
Thank you, Niki!
Now for the piece de resistance...
I have to tell six untruths and one not so! Eeek!
1) I am 6 ft 2 with golden flowing locks, legs up to my armpits, cheekbones to rival the best ski slopes and a wiggle that always stops traffic dead.
2) I am descendent from an ancient Martian race who crash landed on earth trillions of years ago but who have now been so assimulated with the human population that no-one knows how the First Ones looked like
3) I worship at the Altar of Chocolate and pray to the Goddess of Muffins. Everyday. Without fail. At least 3 times daily. During the Periods of Brunch, TeaTime and Dessert. It says so in the Book of Cocoa
4) I love Marmite. On Everything. Except on muffins.
5) I can belly dance.
6) I've been handed a court order to stop stalking the original cast of Star Trek.
7) I've always liked P.E lessons. Always.
Phew!! That was HARD! I think now you have to guess which is the truth amidst the cornucopia of lies. I just want to run away and hide somewhere safe... LOL!
And this is the best bit. I get to nominate... EVERYONE!! Well six but Maths has never been my strong point!
fairyhedgehog - again for the lovely Hamster! , musings on a small life , stacy's cafe , substituteteacher's saga , spinster of the parish , welshcake , lexi , cat in the buff , block or not , Mille ,Ann , patch of dirt , Jane , Alex, Kate , Jenny Woolf , SuzyQ , Noir , KarenG
Amanda , Melinda , Amy and the House of Cats , Amy and the Meow Family , iasa - hope you're feeling better! , Susan, Wild Cat Woods , Simon , Umi_e, Sharon
And finally... a little lovely story brought to my attention by the fab Amy and the House of Cats.
A guy is having his breakfast on his porch. A dog wanders up to him. The dog is a great big pit bull. The dog is also starved, neglected, abandoned and very hungry. The guy is now looking after the dog, called Skeletor. Here is their story.
Have a lovely Saturday!