Monday, 15 February 2010
Honest Pancakes and a Meow
The lovely Ann and fellow shoe-fetishist of Inkpots n' Quills nominated me for a really amazing award.
Now all I have to do is list ten honest things about me and nominate everyone else - cos everyone else in my blogworld all deserve chocolate medals and cotton candy juice and whiskey on the side. Oh yes they do.
Today is PANCAKE DAY!! And I hope you are all making your own - it's so easy to do and here's the wonderful BBC recipe site to help you along...
My favourite filling? Chocolate spread and sliced banana.
Now before I list my 10 honest things.. may I just highlight the lovely Amy who is running a Save Meow Project ? Her aim is to donate "a cent for every comment" left on her blog for animal charities. She has set a target of $2000 by April. I just thought it was such a sweet thing for her to do.
So here are my 10 honest things about me:
1) I have never finished reading James Joyce's Ulysess - stopped at page 3.
2) I watch Frasier - all 11 seasons back to back - infinitum.
3) I enjoy going to Star Trek conventions
4) I have a Lt Uhura outfit.
5) I passed out in one of the toilet cubicles in the Royal Albert Hall.
6) I read the daily horoscopes (I'm Cancer!)
7) I've fallen in love, madly, deeply, wholeheartedly.
8) I have a butterfly tattoo on my left shoulder
9) I passed out while it was being done.
10) I've never finished a Guardian quick crossword by myself.
And I nominate...
fairyhedgehog - for the Hamster!
musings on a small life
substitute teacher's saga - Yes, I know you have it already, but I like nominating you!
spinster of the parish - So happy that you're still around!!!
cat in the buff
block or not
a patch of dirt
KarenG - Oh I know you have this already but you're so fab I want to double nominate you!
House of cats
Happy Pancake Day!